The following topics will be studied in First Year 2016/2017:
- ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES: Primary Industry.
- THE EARTHS CRUST: Structure of the Earth, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Fold Mountains.
- DENUDATION: Weathering & Erosion.
- INTRODUCTION TO ORDNANCE MAPS.
- RIVERs-Processes & Landforms
- POPULATION (Introduction)
Weather Tracking Study throughout School Year, using School Weather Station
Useful Websites/Videos (Click on links below)
- How much oil is left?
- Primary Industries-Farming
- Structure of the Earth
- How Volcanoes are formed
- What causes earthquakes ?
- San Andreas Fault in California
- INTERACTIVE MAP OF VOLCANOES AROUND THE WORLD